Calcium Carbonate Powder: The company primary production field is manufacture Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3), includes the heavy powder and stearic acid coated powder D97 from 5µm (D50 from 0.8µm), used as an additive in the manufacturing paper, paints, plastic, rubber, cosmetics, aquaculture, cattle feed – pet feed, decorative material for construction, etc…
Calcium Carbonate Powder (CaCO3): is being crushed from the nature chalky limestone, which includes the physical – chemical composition as follows:
Chemical composition – Physical composition
– Product catalogue produced for the market.
– Calcium Carbonate fine Powder (CaCO3) uncoated.
– Calcium Carbonate fine Powder (CaCO3) with stearic acid coated.
– Calcium Carbonate chalky limestone pearl.
The following product is presented for reference and selection by the customer among the widely product which is produced and provided by LongSon:
SUPERFINE POWDER – Number – Product – Size – Physical composition
– Stone initially is being manufactured and selected carefully in the quarry. After checking at weighing station, stone is assembled in the yard and cleaned to avoid impurities. Calcium Carbonate Powder (CaCO3) product is being checked and controlled strictly by the employees of Product quality testing Department whose is regular & methodical trained, skillful & experienced and worked in the science environmental with modern testing equipments in the country.
– The raw material (chalky limestone) is given to the material distribution machine, through the systems of Jaw crusher, hammering, material splitter to the conveying silo. And then it is given to the primary mill system to crush the stone into pearl or powder. The pearl spiral classifier by air will classify as the product type & size and then it is given to end-product silo. In case of coated Calcium Carbonate Powder (CaCO3) will be given to the coated machine before packing. The production process of Calcium Carbonate superfine Powder (CaCO3) not only increase the content of CaCO3 up to more than 98%, but also give domination use of the product, used as input material for the manufacturing paints, paper, plastic, rubber, petrol, artificial marble stone.
Stone Base has the strategic advantage in the production of Calcium Carbonate Powder (CaCO3) includes:
– Plentiful material resources.
– Advance technical system.
– Quality management process ISO 9001 – 2015.
– Experiences personnel.
The above advantages lead to Stone Base’s production capacity is achieved 60.000 tons of product per annum.